Monday, August 23, 2010

Rate my drawings, tips and advice needed?

Hi im 14 years old and do art as a sort of hobby i guess.


I was just curious as to what others think and wondered if you could give me advice on how to improve.


I aspire to be a tattoo artist (although being a very hard buisness to get into) and just practice drawing everyday because i know i need ALOT of improvment.


So anyway


can you please tell me what you think, please look through ALL of the pictures (my best in my opinion are at the end), sorry about the quality of some of the photos as most of my drawings are kept in plastic sleeves so the light had bounced off.





anyway , here are the links, thanks in advance :D x





http://s451.photobucket.com/albums/qq239…





http://s451.photobucket.com/albums/qq239…


(you should be able to go through all of the pictures from there, if not tell me and ill post extra linksRate my drawings, tips and advice needed?
They are really good for your age. Don't worry about the post or quality, it's easy to get an idea. I would have liked to see a lot more shading in creative grayscale work in some of them since you can get great effects when you really try. Kat Von D portrait is awesome as well as Becky's, but faces may be your weak point -so practice hard with them. Tattoo artists are respected by most and will get increasing respect in years to come, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.Rate my drawings, tips and advice needed?
they are really great.


but the naked person was funny, LOL.


I think you shouldn't be a tattoo artist.


They are always stereotyped as trashy and junkies for drugs.
the Betty Paige is innapropriate and Immoral for a 14 year old to draw, take it off. YOU SUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment