Monday, August 23, 2010

HELP FIRST KISS TIPS? OR ADVICE?!?

This may seem alittle pathetic, but I haven't had my first kiss yet I'm a freshman in highschool. I've had a lot of boyfriends but I just never kissed them I guess I just broke it off before it got to serious. I finally found a great guy and he wants to kiss me but I'm so nervous I'll mess up. I've never kissed a guy before and I need some advice! Like do you tilt your head, how long should it last, and since he's about a foot taller than me will that complicate it? I'm so nervous I want it to be as perfect as possible and I don't want to mess this up! Please help :)HELP FIRST KISS TIPS? OR ADVICE?!?
ha ha i didnt have my first kiss till i was a sophmore :} well mine was awkward cuz it happened through a window but i think im a good kisser so here goes :) first, when ur ready, stand a couple inches away from him (as if you've just finished hugging), tilt your head to the right (later on you can start tilting it to the left if you want, but ALWAYS start with the right or else you're gonna have a really awkward moment :] ) then for the kiss, move your lips like you are saying the word MEOW in slow motion... well i hope that helps :]HELP FIRST KISS TIPS? OR ADVICE?!?
You should wait for him to make the first move. Like invite him over for a movie or something, when you guys are comfy he'll probably dive right in haha.. Just go with the flow. If his head is tilted one way just subtly tilt yours the opposite. Be gentle and sweet, you should tell him it's your first kiss- that would be cute. The first kiss will be a few seconds, then you should look in his eyes and kiss him again :) Good luck
=P dude, i wouldn't worry about not having a first kiss... i'm a junior and i still haven't had mine yet. i'm waiting to give it to my husband on my wedding day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment