Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any tips or advice on how to improve my social life???

i'm almost 13, and i don't think i have a very good social life. first off, i don't hang out with guys on weekends or go with them to the mall or whatever (i feel left out cause other people DO) uhh, i don't knoww.. i don't hang out a lot but i ask lots of people if they want to. am i doing something wrong?? everyone else seems so happy and content..and im starting to feel REALLY left out and unhappy with my life. i'm not ugly. many people say i'm very pretty, and i do consider myself pretty.. so being ugly is not the case here. how should i make my social life better?????Any tips or advice on how to improve my social life???
Hello jenny. Try just being approachable at school, hang out with as many people as you can when you have the chance.





Keep in contact, email and talk on the phone. But be yourself, don't try put anything on to impress.





Organise things with your friends rather than waiting for yourself to be invited to something.





I've notcied sometimes that you don't get invited out because your friends just arn't doing anything. For myself I just organise things to do then invite others and you will find you will become a lot more social and meet a lot more people. Also your still young, you have lotsa time ahead of yourself. :)Any tips or advice on how to improve my social life???
Ok, find someone who likes what u like, i know u will!
Do you have friends?


Hang with them and you will meet other people that way. Be more outgoing. Talk.
go out
well, let them ask YOU out, and maybe the things you want to do aren't that interesting? Maybe you should expand your horizons, ya know? Talk to everyone and be friends with everyone. Or it may just be the case that everybody thinks you're ***** and doesn't want to hang out with you because of it. Happy Socializing.
well, you said that you don't hang out with guys. is that the case with your friends too? I mean do you like to be alone more than going out with companions? if that's the case, maybe you haven't really seen the fun with hanging out with friends or other people. I had that problem too, but in my case, I'm not too confident to face a lot of people. Just think what can happen if you don't try these stuffs out. You might see yourself sitting in a corner during parties or whatsoever. It's gonna be hard to deal with this when you get older. I mean you're trapping yourself to that age. I hope you get my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment