Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a problem, I am dating this girl and I want to play hard. advice? suggestions? tips?

I have been dating this girl for a while and i always kiss her and make the move.. i am tired of doing this move... what if i hang out with her that night and i dont make the move at all no kissing... i just walk her to the door and say good night and leave... what do you think she will expect that night????


thank u allI have a problem, I am dating this girl and I want to play hard. advice? suggestions? tips?
I hear your frustration. I think it's a good idea that you are going to step it up and play harder to get. This is a good test to see how interested she really is. All you need to do is hang out with her and carry on a conversation or whatever you normally do and then do exactly what you said.





My guess is that she will make a move at some point before she leaves if she is truly interested. OR you could try giving her a hug instead. This will bring to her attention that you don't think she is in to kissing you. This will give her something to think about. Who knows, maybe she'll stop you and give you a kiss.





Definitely try something because you can't be making ALL of the moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment