Thursday, August 19, 2010

Any last things? advice and tips please!?

I am 37 weeks pregnant. I was wondering if there is any last advice you can give me before i pop!Any last things? advice and tips please!?
Because a mother knows her baby better than anyone, the best advice I can give is not to listen to everyone's advice. Each child is different and unique in their own way. I'm sure your little bundle of joy will be no exception.





When you're in labor, ask plenty of questions for EVERYTHING (i.e. ';what is that for?';, ';what will this do';, etc.). Insist on certain things if you feel it's best for you. Sometimes I think the nurses get to a point where they are just going thru the motions.





Good luck!Any last things? advice and tips please!?
Everyone will want to give you advice that worked wonders for them and their friends. My advice to you. Smile sweetly, say what a good idea it is and that you will try what ever it is. (Even if you have no intention of trying it) Let them think they have helped you and everyone is left happy. Apart from that get lots of rest now, as life is going to be so hectic soon. Good luck and enjoy every moment of your new life. ;-)
I would say - take comfort items to the hospital (whatever soothes you). Make meals ahead or stock up on stuff that's really easy to fix. Get your phone number list ready, cameras, all that stuff packed %26amp; ready - leave nothing to do ';in teh moment';...you won't be thinking clearly! Write in a journal about how your feeling, experiences, thoughts, fears, hopes, dreams, etc.. they're interesting to read later. ANd most of all...kick your feet up and relax - pamper yourself NOW!!! :)
Enjoy yourself and hopefully everyone's treating you like a pregnant princess so lap it up because soon, everyone will just look at you because you're the one holding the baby!
awww you are almost there! Just try to rest as much as you can. Make sure you packed your hospital bag.
just get prepared!
Get the epidural. It was a life saver. I had my first two children without and will never suffer through that pain again.
I'll be 37 weeks in two days (Friday.) And I am excited but kind of scared, well, really scared, about giving birth!

No comments:

Post a Comment