Monday, August 23, 2010

I need tips or advice to get over a guy..... Im just tired of getting hurt over and over.?

Ive had a crush on him for as long as I can remember... Probably since middle school... And in the tenth grade I finally told him... but he asked me why. and I just couldnt tell him.. Probably b/c I was too scared what his reactions were gonna be. But right after that i dont know what I was thinking and helped one of my friends to go out with him since he liked her too (Supposedly, my friends told me) Then months later they broke up. Afterwards, we both finally started talking to each other. and this my senior year, one of my friends who knew i liked him asked him out, and now they are going out..I just want to forget about him. And get over him any advice? (I actually wanted to tell him again since this is my senior year b/c I probably wont meet him ever again after we graduate.)I need tips or advice to get over a guy..... Im just tired of getting hurt over and over.?
But you told him you had a crush on him in middle school. He said why? That's not a very encouraging response. I think you can do better than this guy and just got into the habit of having a crush on him.


Give yourself a fresh start. You may just realize that there are alot of nice guys out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment