Saturday, August 21, 2010

I had my first kiss yesterday, but it was kinda weird...any tips? or advice?

well, my first kiss was kind of weird, i think its because i had never kissed a boy before. and it was kind of awkward, because im really short, and my boyfriend is really tall. and i really didnt know what to do. help?I had my first kiss yesterday, but it was kinda weird...any tips? or advice?
yeah, first kisses can be weird... but that's ok, don't let it stop you from having more!! it'll be less weird if you get your faces to the same height :)I had my first kiss yesterday, but it was kinda weird...any tips? or advice?
because you hate boys they are Ikey
Cut him short... just kidding...





IIt has to be.... as it was the first one....








Keep on Kissing.... you would master this art one day...... ;)
a first kiss is always awkward and it isn't your fault or his that you are really short and he is really tall. Just try to get past it and don't tell alot of people cause they will flip!
First kisses are always a little weird.Mine was very weird too.I was short and my boyfriend was tall.So don't really worry. After a while you will get used to it.If he really is your boyfriend then he should understand.
keep at it talk and keep at it more more more until you both find it fun . the more you do it the better you will be practice makes perfect but you have to talk about it with him as you do this say i like that or do you like that and so on .
Thank your God that you're not an Amazon and taller than he.
sometimes the first kiss is the weirdest one but it wont be so bad after you do it again.
You just need some practise.

No comments:

Post a Comment