Monday, August 23, 2010

Asking out tips or advice?

Its sort of a long story but the short version is there is a girl who i am falling for and have been for awhile now. Although i have known her for a few months now I have been hesitating for a few reasons that are no longer in my way. I am sort of worried that if i put it off much longer i could fall into the friend category, so i have decided that i will make a move in a couple of days even though i go on break for a week (i just cant afford to wait much more). I already know when and where to talk to her and somewhat of an idea on what i want to say.





I was wondering if there is any (non stupid) advice on asking someone out. In general i was just going to ask her if she wanted to go out after we get back from break, and i would give her my number so we could talk over break. Thanks for any help.Asking out tips or advice?
I would like that if I were your girl. Give her your phone number as well as email address. That way if she feels uncomfortable talking on the phone (which I do sometimes) she can email you instead.





Maybe say something like... ';You're fun to hang out with. Do you want to go out with me sometime?'; Or whatever your situation is...





Good luck! I'm in the exact same situation with a man now! Let me know how it turns out!Asking out tips or advice?
Be straight-forward about it. Girls love confidence...so if you were to just be like... ';Look, I like you. I have liked you for a really long time. Here's my number'; and walk away, she wouldn't be able to quit thinking about you. We are interesting creatures, us girls. Hope it works out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment