Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm 15 yr. old and i need/want a job any advice or tips on how to get a job?

plz i need my own money!I'm 15 yr. old and i need/want a job any advice or tips on how to get a job?
really depends on the kind of job you're looking for, most places that hire teens are:


-fast food restaurants


-pools (become a lifeguard)


-summer recreation centers (watch little kids all summer)


-also check around in some stores at the mall





~good luck--from a 14 yr. oldI'm 15 yr. old and i need/want a job any advice or tips on how to get a job?
apply for one
I applaud your enthusiasm. My best job at 15 years old was as a ';pin monkey'; at a bowling alley. Basically I cleaned up and got the pins in line if the machinery screwed up. Think about shoveling driveways this winter, raking leaves this fall, mowing lawns? If you're a girl, try babysitting.
It depends on what you can do, or are willing to do. Can you be considered trustworthy by the adults around you? When I was 14, the summer between 9th %26amp; 10th grades, I started babystitting. I was too young to get a job at any business, so babysitting was the answer. I was lucky enough to have a little brother who was 7, so all of his friends parents started recruiting me to watch their kids during the summer, after school, and sometimes on the weekends when the parents had plans. I didn't pay much at first, but after awhile I was bringing home $200+ a week during the summer. Not bad for spending the day playing dolls, nintendo, coloring, and watching tv. It was great during the schoolyear because I took my homework with me and me %26amp; the kids did our homework together. By the time their moms/dads were home from work, my homework was done, I made money, and the rest of the night was mine. If you want to start babysitting, take a first aid class along with child/infant/adult CPR. This will prove to parents that you can be trusted with their kids. Usually you can take these courses pretty cheap at a local hospital or YMCA. If they offer a babysitting course, take that as well.





You could also do odd jobs around the neighborhood you live in, like raking leaves, mowing lawns, assisting elderly with tasks like cleaning out their garage/basement/attic. You could also find out if there any neighbors that are moving and see about helping them with packing for a few extra dollars. I know when I moved, I would have loved to pay somebody a little bit of money to help me pack the boxes. Sometimes somebody just needs an extra set of hands for a few hours to do something around their home. It may not be steady work, but it is something that can get you a little money until you are old enough to get a regular job. Most places do want you to be at least 16 to work, and there are laws about how many hours anyone under 18 can put in at a job during the schoolyear.





You might want to try McDonalds if there is one near you. I think they were hiring 14 %26amp; 15 year olds when I was a teenager. I really don't know any other establishments that hire under age 16. I think your best bet right now is to do odd jobs for anybody/everybody. Just be careful, make sure if you are going to be going into someone's home or their vehicle, that your parents have the opportunity to meet with them and establish that they are ok for you to be with. There are alot of crazy people out there, and you don't want to put yourself in a dangerous situation just to make a few dollars.
I need some money too. I need cash money paper. I'm about around your age. Wait until the summer for a job or mow the lawn for some people for money, chores, shovel the snow etc.


I need to do that, that's all I give pretty give it to you. Because most jobs won't accept a 15 year-old, I guess the high age they only go to is 16.
Your too youn.Well,I'm also a working student.Try the nearest Fastfood Restaurants in your town,they usually hire working students.You can also check your leading Newspaper for their classified ads or Listen to your local radio station that broadcast job.I would like to remind you that you can have more money when you finish college.And you must not ruin your studies.
apply in person and fill out the application there depending on where you live you will need working papers you can get them at you high school or your local library.
Go find a job then or start selling dope.
Ask around at different places in your area that have help wanted signs. I don't know if it's just a state thing or all over but in Virginia 15 year olds are only allowed to work for about the equivalent of a day while school is in and they can work up to a certain number of days a week during vacations like Winter break and summer. You could also babysit or see if you can get an allowance for different chores around your house.
so i dont make my own and I'm 14

No comments:

Post a Comment