Thursday, August 19, 2010

Any tips or advice? I'm meeting someone tonight?

Well, I met this guy through a Grip the other night and we exchanged e-mail addresses and the next day when he added me on messenger.





He asked for my myspace, and when I said I didn't have one I told him about abut my e-mail.





I spoke to him yesterday for the first time online and he said we should meet up sometime, I said sure.





A little later I asked him if he wanted to go out sometime and suggested tonight.





I also asked if he wanted to go to the cinema and we chose a film.





he then asked if it was alright if he invited some friends along, I said sure.





he texted me today to make sure we were still on for tonight and I said if he wants to and he said yes.





I want to know if he just wants to be friends or not and what I should do on the first date as I have never been on a first gay date before as I just recently came out.





Thanks for any help. you can give.Any tips or advice? I'm meeting someone tonight?
Please bring a friend with you. It makes me nervous the idea of you going on a first date with a stranger who is bringing some of his friends. You just never know these days. Plus, if you end up liking him, your friend can distract his friends and give you alone time.

No comments:

Post a Comment