Saturday, August 21, 2010

Worried about how my controlling Mother will be once My child is born. Tips and Advice?

I love my mother, I do. However throughtout my whole life she has controlled every aspect of my life from the time she adopted from the age of 5. When I got married she controlled EVERYTHING,she did not let my husband or I have a single say in anything...and now that I am married she has lost most of the control and it's making her go crazy.





My Aunt told me the other day ';Look sweetie you mother has always been controlling, and even today I am suprised how you came out because your mother would never let you speak';.





I am having my first child anyday now and I worry that my mother will continue her controlling ways..She has already told me not to vaccinate, use cloth diapers etc and has already been sending me books,new articles on why vaccines are bad and cloth diapering is good.





Any adivce?Worried about how my controlling Mother will be once My child is born. Tips and Advice?
keep in mind that everyone will have advise and tell how to or not to do things.... its crazy but just listen to your own instincts its amazing how once you meet your little bundle of joy how you just know what is right...


with your mother sometimes its better to just agree smile and then do what you feel is best any way saves hurting feelings and causing arguments....


and just make the point that YOU are your childs MOTHER and YOU will decide what is best for your baby..





good luck with the rest of your pregnancy


hope bub has a fast and safe arrivalWorried about how my controlling Mother will be once My child is born. Tips and Advice?
You are going to have to speak up and let her know you are will to accept advice about your child you may need some from time to time but the final decision is up to you and your husband. If you let her make all the decisions then you will never get the chance to decide what is best for your child. Also I believe if your child goes to a public school you have to by law vaccinate them.
Why do you want to vaccinate so much? Is it because she is warning you not to?
it wasnt her wedding its yours, its your fault for not speaking up. tell her to butt out nicely but make sure she gets the point and she will...take responsibility for your own life! i woukd never let my mother plan my whole wedding...not vaccinating your child? she doesnt have a say at putting your baby at risks or contracting deathly diseases! you need to speak up now, i cant believe you havnt sooner,good luck and i hope she gets the point already, your crazy for putting up with behaviour like that this long x





edit: jsut readyour other question about how shes nasty to you and your husband and so i dont understand how shes nasty to you but wants to constantly help you with things also???





'she says she doesn't owe us a damn thing'. thats what you said. well you can tell her fine dont owe us anything dont help us out. and then she wont and you can lead your own life...


seriously the way youve said she treats you in that other question andf your husband...the baby better off not having her around! xxx
Use this time to be close to your mother and remember that she did something amazing for you by adopting you. What kind of life would you have had if your controlling mother hadn't adopted you? Would you be online now talking about a controlling mother or would you be online right now talking about your drug abuser mother?


Start appreciating what your mother gave you. She adopted you and loved you like her own and gave you much more than your biological parents were able to give you. You are a new mother now and you can not be a good mommy to your new baby with unresolved anger issues from your own childhood. You need to think about your new baby's childhood right now. Enjoy! Happy Parenting!
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment