Thursday, August 19, 2010

Needing tips or advice on how to make intercourse as pleasurable as i possible can for my partner?

This is something new to me as my current boyfriend is not circumcised and It this first time I have been with an uncircumcised partner. I feel like I lack the skills to help him climax and he is usually left sorting himself out. I fear that this issue will eventually cause strain on the relationship, as im left doubting myself. He takes the blame saying he has had the issue with other females as well, assures me that its fine that its new to me and i'll learn the tricks of of the trade. I guess im looking for advice or tips to try on my end to make our sexual experience the best that it can be.Needing tips or advice on how to make intercourse as pleasurable as i possible can for my partner?
MJ you need to ask communitcation is the best thing ask him what makes him feel good what he would like done to him. a uncirced unit is the same as a cut one only it has skin covering the head that you could use to your advantage by not needing lube to wack him off just grab the skin and move it up and down





good luck


curtdude
  • online cosmetic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment