Thursday, August 19, 2010

Needing tips or advice on how to make intercourse as pleasurable as i possible can for my partner?




This is something new to me as my current boyfriend is not circumcised and It this first time I have been with an uncircumcised partner. I feel like I lack the skills to help him climax and he is usually left sorting himself out. I fear that this issue will eventually cause strain on the relationship, as im left doubting myself. He takes the blame saying he has had the issue with other females as well, assures me that its fine that its new to me and i'll learn the tricks of of the trade. I guess im looking for advice or tips to try on my end to make our sexual experience the best that it can be.Needing tips or advice on how to make intercourse as pleasurable as i possible can for my partner?
Being uncircumcised is the normal way to be and most uncircumcised guys have no problem getting off, they actually have more sensitivity than circumcised guys. All my experience is with intact guys and none of them have ever had that problem so it sounds like a personal thing for him. The foreksin doesn't get in the way, it just slides up and down and is natural and you can use it to enhance his fun. Maybe he has psychological issues if that's been the case with his other partners.





HarrietNeeding tips or advice on how to make intercourse as pleasurable as i possible can for my partner?
Invite the parents along for some family fun!
give him blowjobs and handjobs

No comments:

Post a Comment