Saturday, August 21, 2010

Piercing tips and advice?

ok so when i was 9 i got my ears done at Claires, and they got SO infected i had to let them cover


:(


so im 14 now and going to try again. And i want to use the Gun again because I hear it hurts less than a needle But guns can get dirty and INFECT IT AGAIN WHICH I REALLY DONT WANT!!!


so i dunno what to do!


what should i choose?


and were should i go?Piercing tips and advice?
The same thing happened to me when I went to my local mall and got them pierced. I went back last year and got them pierced again, same place but I asked for extra-long posts. They healed just fine and then I did the same thing with my second lobe piercing and same results. I think they just needed more oxygen to heal. Maybe you're the same way. I don't live in IL so I don't know where you should go. Snake bites seem like they would hurt a bit depending on how you are with pain. They have to do those with needles though and you have to go to a tattoo parlor. I don't really like how they look either. I like the lip piercing on the one side better.Piercing tips and advice?
I wouldn't get it pierced with a gun. Go to a tattoo/body piercing place and get it done with a needle, it doesn't rly hurt. I just got my cartilage pierced twice with a needle a couple days ago it just felt like a pinch. And I heard snakebites don't hurt that much.
GO TO A TATTOO SHOP and get pierced with a needle. Guns are dirty. Needles are clean %26amp; much safer, and despite what people have told you, they do not hurt more than getting pierced with a gun.
Dont get it pierced with a gun. Needles seem more scary but have a far nicer, and safer result.





Piercing guns are so bad that they have been banned in a lot of citys / countries (like Australia and New Zealand).

No comments:

Post a Comment