Thursday, August 19, 2010

Any tips or advice about how I can survive college?

I got into the University of Maryland, and obviously the tuition is very affordable since I'm in-state. But really, there are SO many people from my high school that go there...and HATE it. First of all, I really wanted a fresh start to college, being a different person, not knowing anyone, and being able to meet new people. Too many people from my high school know me. Second of all, I don't want to be at a school where I don't like the dorms, or where the students hate it.





But I know I'll have no choice, since my parents are making me go there. They say I have no choice.


really, I'd rather attend a school like virginia tech. but of course, my parents are too obsessed with the rank of the school, and apparently virginia tech is more expensive.





I know I can't convince my parents, so does anyone have any advice about I can survive these scary 4 years at college park? thanksAny tips or advice about how I can survive college?
Its really no big deal.Even the U of M can give you a quality education. as for life there, just remember life it totally different than high school. They don't care if you attend classes for example. But on the other hand if you do not master the material, they are happy to flunk your butt out of there.





The big thing is for you to survey the job demand for graduates in your field after you graduate. For example, there are few jobs for people who get most BA degrees but lots for people who get a BS degree.Any tips or advice about how I can survive college?
try not to think about all of that and just have fun...im currently in college and there are some ppl here i kno that i really dont like and colleges are usually big enough to where u can see ppl if u want to but if u dont want to u dont have to. To make college great just meet new ppl and get involved somehow, whether it be intramural sports, clubs, groups, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment