Saturday, August 21, 2010

Camping. Advice and tips?

Im going camping tomorrow i have running water but i dont want to wash my hair until saturday night because i died it last night and its going to fade fast if i wash it...what are some cute hairstyles i could do tomorrow..my hair might be kinda greasy..and a pony tail looks awful on me..Camping. Advice and tips?
I always put my hair in two braids when I camp. It lessens the chance of tangles. Also, I can carry a pack without my hair getting caught up in it. I can get up in the morning, take one side down, comb it out, rebraid, then do the other side.





Having hair not totally clean makes hair stay in place better. Have fun.Camping. Advice and tips?
The most common camping hairstyle is to put it up in a hat! If not, just let it do what it does and try the ponytail because when you are camping, you are not supposed to be concerned with how you look.

No comments:

Post a Comment