Saturday, July 31, 2010

Whats my singing like? any tips? or advice?

www.youtube.com/abbiieexoWhats my singing like? any tips? or advice?
you don't sound half bad, could use a little work, but who can't? i'm in a band, and i got some vocal help on talent trove from the singers on there. it's cool because the people on that site are pros and they want to help people like us to get better. kind of like their giving back to the community. if you put music on there like my band has they air it on their itunes station.





http://www.talenttrove.comWhats my singing like? any tips? or advice?
I think you sound very nice. I listened to the one with you at the Christmas concert.








Good Parts:


*Good control over notes


*Good breath support


*Nice clear sound


*Good pronunciations and diction


*Nice tone








Things to Work On:


*Perhaps work on adding some vibrato in the songs a little more. It really does make a big difference!


*Even not seeing the footage, I can tell that you needed to get a little more into it. Don't be afraid to belt out the song and get into what you are singing!





And of course, time and practice will give you even more of a better sound, and technique. You have potential, now you just need to mold the clay you have girl!!





Keep it up! :)
youre really not bad at all. maybe a bit breathy. but still good :)
You sound pretty good, with some work you could be great!





do you think I can sing?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment