Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ladies, I need advice and tips! Teach me?

(I'm female). I'm not a girly girl, I'm more of a tomboy but not to the extreme. Meaning i still love skirts %26amp; dresses, but i rather not bother with jewelry, makeup, looking sexy, fake nails, doing my hair to impress anyone. I actually don't like makeup much (because i don't want to ruin my face as i get older) %26amp; i always forget to put jewelry because its not important to me. I finally want to change and be more ';feminine'; for my bf so he thinks I'm sexy. He already loves me for me, we've been together for 1+yr. But I want to be able to look good for him without ';trying'; so hard. I also want to know a fast and easy way to learn how to COOK. Yes, cook. I want to also impress him that way. Any tips or websites that can teach me how to master the kitchen? I know i will get a lot ';if he loves you, you shouldn't change'; but its a pleasure to make my bf happy in every way possible doing little changes. I'm not saying to change me completely, but tips to do everyday. Also hair tips.Ladies, I need advice and tips! Teach me?
Make the changes that you want because of how it will make you feel - not how it will make your bf feel. He obviously has an attraction to you if you are already at the 1 year mark and counting. Putting a few extra minutes into your clothes, hair and makeup (I'm in agreement on using very little makeup) will make YOU feel more attractive and he will be able to see that in your attitude - that's what will keep him attracted. Your attitude about yourself is the key factor in sexy!





I also have a website that gives free makeup and skin care tips. Email me if you would like me to send you a link.





Good luck!Ladies, I need advice and tips! Teach me?
As far as the cooking goes, there are usually great books at the library about how to cook as well as great recipe books. I know you were looking for websites, but I find that websites are generally too broad for such a large subject. As for the hair and makeup tips, some magazines have amazing ideas for any type of look you are going for. Although this may not be what you were originally thinking of, Seventeen magazine has great beginner makeup tips, as do many younger magazines that will not look too heavy or fake. Hope this helped!!
wikipedia could help a lot.


they've got some great cooking tips.
1st wear a little make up foundation, blush, eye linner,lip gloss,mascara.wear lower cut shirts not to revealing but low cut. curl your hair or go to a salon look in books for a cute dew.there are cooking shows on t.v. or just buy a good cook book.teach your self thats what ive done. maybe with your hair get a layer look. not sure how long your hair is maybe a perm.wear sexyunder garments also thayt men like.

No comments:

Post a Comment