Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tips and advice, i'm stressing out and so nervous?

I'm going for a family birthday meal with my boyfriend tonight, i have met his parents briefly before (basically just hi and bye) but im so nervous for tonight because i am a shy person anyway and really don't want to make a bad impression by coming accross rude if i dont have much to say. I really need some tips and advice, because i'm so scared the family won't like me.


I don't know if it is relevant when answering the question but I am 19, (may help with type of topics)


many thanks xTips and advice, i'm stressing out and so nervous?
I've been though the same thing and it can be a very nervous thing. Try telling your boyfriend that you are nervous so maybe he can help start up topics that you can join in on. It's ok to be shy at first, a lot of people get like that. Just be yourself and smile and try to get in the convo. Also just try and have FUN!





Good Luck! :)Tips and advice, i'm stressing out and so nervous?
All u can do is be your self in front of them don't try to hard, When i meet my other half's parents i was really nervous as well, I asked them to tell me all about there son and asked if they had any funny stories they could tell me, We got on really well i now go round to theres once a weeks. Good luck and hope all goes well.
Take some very deep breathes,relax and listen you CAN NOT CONTROL how other people feel about you.All you can be is true to yourself and be yourself not something you think they want.Being false with people is the worst approach trust me you can see through it like glass.They will be nervous to.So be yourself relax and you will have a great time.ENJOY
smile alot compliment hair clothing home and furniture ask common questions and be really sweet and make ur self feel right in ther home

No comments:

Post a Comment