Saturday, July 31, 2010

I haven't had my period in 3 months and the last one I had was very heavy. I am a virgin. Help/advice/tips?

I have never been with a guy or engaged in any sexual activity. I looked up on some sites that diet, exercise, and stress may account for irregular periods. My diet has not changed much at all. I continue to do the same level of exercise if not a little less then what I should. Stress on the other hand well that could be it. I remember having irregular periods before but not this long. I would go to a doctor but there is no way for me to get to one as I am in college.I haven't had my period in 3 months and the last one I had was very heavy. I am a virgin. Help/advice/tips?
As long as you are not experiencing any pain of uncomfortableness you are OK. In a woman's average lifespan menstruating this does tend to happen now and then.*****





I would not worry too much......if you do not get it in another month though i would go for blood work and a hormone test!!I haven't had my period in 3 months and the last one I had was very heavy. I am a virgin. Help/advice/tips?
everything about causes of irregular periods - see below
Well, maybe something is out of place or something. I once missed my period for 3 months but it came back like 3 days into the third month.





Maybe you;re just more irregular than you thought..?
Hello dear,





I am in the same boat! My period is so irregular, I never really know when it is coming until I get ';warning signs'; from my PMS symptoms. It drives me crazy every month to stress over it. Stress can wreak all sorts of havoc on our bodies and minds. Try not to stress because it may lead to preventing your body from ovulating, and if you do not ovulate, then there is no trigger to shed your uterine lining, hence no period.





Does your college have student health services? I know that many, if not all, colleges obligate their students to pay for health insurance from the school provider if they do not already have private insurance. Look up in your school directory for the student health office. That should help you find some proper medical treatment if your period is still giving you trouble.





In the meantime, if you're not sexually active, then you do not have to worry about a lot of things! Otherwise, take good care of your body by continuing to eat well, sleep well, exercise, and de-stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment