Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can you give me some tips and advice with handling the girls?

I'm just a barely legal, eighteen year old good-looking, innocent guy. I work alot at this retail store, and as you would expect I get alot of girls wanting my phone number or myspace and flirting with me. Most of them just seem to be trying to be having sex. I know this sounds good, but they're all slightly older than me, and all the ones i've talked to so far have one kid already. I'll admit I haven't really had much experience in bed, but I don't want to mess with girls I don't feel attracted to, I wanna wait to find someone who's worth it.





But, what do I do about it? These girls flirt with me and I flirt back, but how do I let them know I don't want to go to third base and beyond without seeming gay?Can you give me some tips and advice with handling the girls?
if you don't mind giving up the flirting, you say...';oooh my girlfriend wouldn't like that';





let them know you have a gf unless you're interested in them.





I know what you're going through i went through something like that. But thing is that that girl will come along sometime, maybe tomorrow maybe later. if you wanna be waiting that whole time then sure, but if you don't get experience (and i don't necessarily mean in bed) you won't know how to handle her.Can you give me some tips and advice with handling the girls?
Hey why don't you just wait til marriage to have sex with a girl? And to get a really good and nice girl for you just go up to them and try to be friendly and then be friends with them and then ask them out.
Dont lead them on by flirting back
Have sex then dump them one at a time
go with the older girls
  • professional makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment