Saturday, July 31, 2010

About to take my driving test...any advice or tips?

what are the little things not to do?About to take my driving test...any advice or tips?
If you need tips you are most likely gonna fail so what i suggest is mess with the dmv person and totally freak them out by driving recklessly, do donuts in the parking lot, speed and hit the breaks, drive up curbs and off of them. Good Luck!!!!About to take my driving test...any advice or tips?
Some things I would tell you not to do is don't be stressed you want to be as relaxed as you can. The more you stress of messing up you will. Also, DO NOT look behind you when backing up use your mirrors cause if you don't they will fail you. Just some other tips as soon as you get in the car put on your seat belt, fix your mirrors, fix your seat, and always use your signals when your suppose to and you should be fine. Just read your book over and over and just do as it says.
Make sure your comfortable. Adjust the mirrors, seat, steering wheel. Then, just do what the instructor says. I took my road test in a snow storm and I passed!!!! Just relax, you will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment