Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tips or advice on better acting? I want 2 be an actresss help!?

Ok, when I grow up I wanna be an actress


Im taking acting class in the summer but


I wanna start some stuff now. If you have any


tips, advice or excercises I could do please help me!


I think im an ok actor, but I wanna have courage 2 do a good job


in front of ppl not just when im by myself. So pleeeease help if u have any :


tips


excercises


experiences


advice





please %26amp; thank u in advance!!Tips or advice on better acting? I want 2 be an actresss help!?
Get to know whatever character you're auditioning for. Think about their ambitions, motivations, past experiences... if you don't know for sure, use your imagination. Thinking about these things can help you get into the role instead of just reading lines.





Remember, acting is not about being a good liar... acting is about being good at knowing that everything you say and do as your character is the absolute truth. That is what makes it believable. I know that's kinda confusing but if you think about it for a minute it really makes sense, and it helps me a lot.





My experience is in stage acting, which is different from acting in movies. I'm not quite sure which you're going for, but the above tips should help with either. Good luck!Tips or advice on better acting? I want 2 be an actresss help!?
I have been professionally acting since third grade. Every chance you get to audition for a play or movie or whatever TAKE IT. It'll look great on your resume.
My advice is to always keep the dream. Have a passion and drive. Never give up. I am going through the same process right now. good luck:)





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment