Saturday, July 31, 2010

I can't park my truck! I need tips and advice fast!!?

Okay so, this is really embarrasing but I can't park my moms ford f-150 perpendicularly. No, not parallel, but perpendicular. The easy, straight spaces that are probably the most common in America and look like this: | | | | | | | down the row.





I consider myself a good driver and I would never endanger anyone else on the road if I felt I wasn't always in control of my vehicle and aware of my surroundings..





anyways, please! Someone give me some advice or tips on how to do this! No matter how slow I go I just can't seem to fit in between the cones.. I can angle park easily.. in drivers ed they taught you to start turning when the line hits your front tire, and I just slip right in perfectly every single time.





Ten shiny (and quick) best answer points to anyone who can help! I have a test tommorow morning and I'm planning on leaving in about 30 minutes to go do some more practicingI can't park my truck! I need tips and advice fast!!?
Wait till you have enough space to drive on the left side of the lane and swing it in there slow. Pull up until your front bumper is almost past the spot you want. turn the wheel all the way to the right and pull in nice and slow.I can't park my truck! I need tips and advice fast!!?
Go slow, and swing out to the drivers side as much as you can before you start turning into the spot. It's not as hard as your may think, just go slow, and don't freak out, remain calm.
swing wide!!! your truck is longer than most cars so you wanna be as far away from the parking spot as you can before swinging in.Also you wann get the nose over as far as you can as you swing in to make room for the rear end.Don't sweat it man parking a full size truck in todays parking spots is no easy task

No comments:

Post a Comment