Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's not really a question, but any tips or advice would be wonderful!?

Okay,My mom just now walked up to my room saying that she listened to one of my CD's and had an issue with track 2, So once she leaves a put in the CD to see what song it was.it was 'hey there Deliah' by the plain white T's. And she smelled like beer and a thought she was going to fall down the stairs on her way back out.I have a few problems with this,One she's to bloody drunk to know that there's nothing wrong with the plain white t's and two Why is she going though my stuff?!And her drinking has been going on for a while, and i've been thinking about moving to my dads. But he hates me, And a swear i'm not just saying that. He loves my sister for being the oldesi and my little sister for being the youngist and my brother for being the only boy, but when we go over to vist they all watch moves and stuff and I wash dishes.I'm only 16 so moving out all together wouldn't work.and i can't really talk to them.and i'm starting a band soall the stress is starting to make me really feel sick.It's not really a question, but any tips or advice would be wonderful!?
You are going to have to put up with your mother for a while longer, until you can move out of the house and away from her. First you should concentrate on school so you can get a pretty good job after you graduate.





Express your concerns to her about her drunkeness. But as for her going through your things you are just going to have to put up with that as well. If you try to hide things she will only get worse.





But your Dad seems to forget you need help too. You might need to give him a gentle nudge that you are a person too.





You can use your band as a release of your pent up feelings.It's not really a question, but any tips or advice would be wonderful!?
Well yeah I like that song. Of course nothing is wrong with it. Just stay with your mom. Atleast your mom loves you. I would rather just stay with my mother if I were you. You have just 2 more years till your 18 and you can move out. You can do it. Just stay with her and let everything blow over. Best of luck!!!
Your mom is being convicted by the drinking part.
Your story really touched my heart. Your mom is an alcoholic. She probaly feels guilty on some level for that and takes it out on you. Is there anyone you can talk to there that can help you? I know it is not a huge help but I majored in psychology. The middle child often feels like they don't fit in. Parents DO often treat them differently. You know what though? That often makes them overachievers and they go on to great things. Just maybe this band is it for you. I'd stay good with my grades in school but escape my hurt and frustration with this band. Being creative is very theraputic. Please just remember, you will be 18 before you know it. Keep up your grades and you CAN move out and escape it all. In my day, having a messed up family was a prereq for being in a big band. ;) Hang in there. You can rise above this and have your own life soon.
Then move already..it's better for ya!
Talk to a teacher or a councler bout the drinking. And try to bond with your dad. Bout the band. I've started one too. Just stick to writing lyrics and getting things together. Don't try to overstress yourself or you're going to explode. Also try some yoga, or meditating. It'll help. I hope things get better 4 ya.
what a happy family.
When she is drinking ignore what she says. Honestly other wise everything she says will build up on you. It's really hard living with someone like that, esp. when it is someone you love. There is nothing you can do to change her, so work on your self. Their are alanon(sp) meetings and sometimes that helps. Pray!!! When everything starts adding up PRAY. Lay everything at God's feet, you can not control these things. Only God can. But causing your self to get sick can get worse. I will pray for you as well.
Ask a relative that you are close to or knows your situation, if you can stay with them for a time.
Tell you mom to Eff off and stop going thru your stuff. I realize you are living under her roof and all but she still has to respect your privacy. I mean you are almost an adult. How can she expect you to trust her when she violates your space. As for your mom's drinking, you could tell her that you are concerned for her and what it's doing to her health. Growing up with a parent that drinks is tough, and your mom may only stop when she wants too.

No comments:

Post a Comment