Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am moving soon and need tips or advice?

I am 23 and going to be moving 1000 miles from home. I am going to be living with my fiancee but I dont know if hes going to be able to comfort me. I hope I am prepared enough that I will cope fairly easily but I am still worried and scared. I am a momma's girl and not being able to see her is another concern, she has health issues and doesnt take the best care of herself. I dont know who will keep her safely in line without over doing it. I guess I just need advice from people who have gone through this before...I am moving soon and need tips or advice?
Well, my grandmother was sick and I left her home to live back with my mother. But, hopefully your mother will have the strength to call 911 if she get's too sick, which hopefully, she won't. Just pray for her and when you see her, take her to the grocery store to get healthy foods and things of the like. Talk to her about her health all the time. Maybe one of your friends who lives near her can check on her from time to time. That'd be very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment