Thursday, July 29, 2010

PUPPY HELP, any extra tips or advice for these reasons.?

I just got a puppy he was about 7 weeks when he got separated from his parents. He was so quiet and adorable when we first got him now his starting to nip at us and bark and whine.





We try to potty train him and we use newspapers, but he always pees or poos somewhere else! I don't know how to make him pee or poo on the newspaper, he always pees. Also at night I can't get to sleep because his always awake or whines, most of the day his asleep but that is the only thing that will distract him when I go off to work. I don't want him to whine when I go. Also when he nips or barks at me I don't know whether his playing or angry, I just don't understand?





I'm afraid my puppy might turn into a whining, barking, nipping, and un potty trained dog! so PLEASE give me some tips or advice!!PUPPY HELP, any extra tips or advice for these reasons.?
I see that you really weren't ready to get a puppy.





You must buy the book, How to Housebreak Your Dog in Seven Days, written by Shirlee Kalstone. It sells for less than $10 at Dogwise, http://www.dogwise.com and you have the option of having it shipped very fast to you. This is the best book to help you ';potty train'; your dog.





All puppies whine and cry at night for about a week. Buy some good earplugs and use them.





The nipping and barking is how puppies play. You need to enroll in puppy training classes to get that nipping habit stopped. Sirius Puppy Classes are the best. Check your telephone directory. Sirius Puppy classes will teach your dog more than you ever dreamed a puppy could learn so fast AND your puppy will LOVE it. Plus, your whole family is invited along. Puppy classes begin when puppies are 12 weeks old. Don't miss out. You'll regret it for the life of your dog if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment