Thursday, July 29, 2010

Trying to get pregnant any tips and advice?

I am 23 years old, and trying to get pregnant, I have endromtrios and POS, I have been decribed by my Doctor Clomid 50mg, I was on them for 2 rounds and they never worked except cause problems for me, I ended up with a cyst on my ovarie and enlarged ovarie plus fluid. I am getting back to my normal self now slowly. Any advice what to do next and how to try and get pregnant on my own. I am due to go away soon on my honeymoon for a week.Trying to get pregnant any tips and advice?
I went to my OB on Monday and asked specifically for tips to get pregnant and you know what she said? RELAX. Stress can keep you from conceiving. I am trying soo hard to follow her advice, but it is hard! Good luck and baby dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment