Thursday, July 29, 2010

Going To Andorra From Gatwick Alone Need Tips And Advice?

For my 19th im going to andorra since my 18th was not very good im planning to make up for it and go on holiday im gonna be staying in a 4 star hotel which im really looking forward to :P, Im going in january so what is the weather like? Im a cold weather type person and the travel-agent told me its ski season but just how cold will it be and im a typical 18 year old spending kid and im a bad spender even with english money i know that 1 euro is in some sense a 拢1 but im so worried that il blow all my money and have nothing il be taking about 200/400 euros but it still scares me that il spend it all on rubbish and im only going for a week But i really wonna prove to my family ';that i can spread my wings as they say'; I wonna come back and be able to laugh in my dad face and prove to him that i can cope i just need a little help . It will be my 1st time going to an airport on my own what do i do 1st and what else after to get on the plane? and also i don't have a fear of flying on planes i just feel really scared knowing that when we are in the air i cant put my feet on the ground as odd as that might sound and after all the stories the 9/11 and that france plane crash it makes me worried any advice i would really love and if you think im being silly or stupid please don't answer its my 1st time on holiday alone not to mention abroadGoing To Andorra From Gatwick Alone Need Tips And Advice?
Firstly, Good for you, this sounds like a great idea, and your sure to have a good time. Andorra is right in the mountains, so it's going to be very cold, that means you need to pack accordingly, lots of jumpers, sweater, thick trousers, etc...You may need to invest in a another winter coat preferable 3/4 length.





As for flying, if you've flown before than really there is nothing to it, just remember that you'll need all your travel documents, including passport, tickets, hotel booking details, etc... on the currency side, you need to ensure you have at least the 400 Euros upper limit you suggested, maybe more, which will depend on meals, if you need to hire ski gear, etc...





Have a great trip
  • printer cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment