Thursday, July 29, 2010

Im Trying to conceive any tips or advice =)?

I am TTC and I feel like everything I do doesnt help!!! I dont have very good health insurance so I cant really go and see a doctor..does anyone know of any cheap insurance that would cover all office visits at a low copay or just a cheap health insurance in general?? I want to see if clomid would help me..but not quite sure how it works can someone please explain?? and does anyone know of any meds or over the counter prescriptions that might help me concieve better?? do Pre-Natels help?? Please just some good advice would really help =)...ThnkkkssIm Trying to conceive any tips or advice =)?
I had been ttc for 10 months then tried Fertilaid and the ovulation test strips one month and got pregnant. Fertilaid can be ordered online for like $28.Im Trying to conceive any tips or advice =)?
first of all there are some things to consider,


1)are your periods regular


2)how long have you been TTC?





me and my husband have been trying to conceive for 2 years, but for a short while this is the exact ';management plan'; that I had with the doctors when i first started trying





to hedge your bets sex every second day from day 10 - day 21 of your cycle,





also you could have your partners sperm tested as well as seeing your Doctor for some blood tests to see that you are actually ovulating, these are done on like day 2 and day 14 of your cycle or something like that.





I also went on a course of Metformin but you would have to go to the Doctor for that.





i hope this helped. i think that they sex every second day thing is the most important thing to try for at least a couple of months!
The thing that worked for my husband and I was to not worry about it.


We just said ';if it happens it happens'; about 1 month later I was pregnant. I think if you worry too much the stress will make it less likely for you to conceive. Before worrying about going to special docs, just relax and give it a few months to happen. :)


Best of luck!
Go to an obgyn Dr for a normal pap %26amp; then try getting clomid from them after ur talk. That's what i did %26amp; the insure.covered cause i didn't go for infertility or TTC. Good luck it isn't easy these days
As far as my knowing,it is a question with various answers,it is definitely depending on the your mind ,providing a great resource here http://www.healthinsurance-onlinetips.in鈥?/a> for reference though.
i also bought fertilaid on line i barely recieved it today so hopefully it has good luck with me as well. i will start it tomorrow!! baby dust to all!! the website is www.fertilaid.com oh and by the way stressing about it is not good either.

No comments:

Post a Comment