Thursday, July 29, 2010

Anyone go to Vet. college if so, can you give me some advice and tips?! :) Thanks.?

Just do a search on the internet for an AVMA accredited school. There may be a program at your local college, or you may have to move out of state.


The best thing to do to if you are still in high school is take college math, bio and chemistry courses. This will make your courseload lighter and you will be able to concentrate on your vet courses.Anyone go to Vet. college if so, can you give me some advice and tips?! :) Thanks.?
I wanna go to a vet college , when I am old enough ! But , sorry no tips ... good luck .Anyone go to Vet. college if so, can you give me some advice and tips?! :) Thanks.?
I *think* the site listed below has a link for all the veterinary colleges in the U.S.... but I didn't verify its accuracy. Look for the colleges you think you might like to attend, then contact THOSE COLLEGES DIRECTLY to determine the prerequisites for admission. They'll have detailed information they will be happy to send you. Then map your progress from there. I went to UTCVM. E-mail me if you'd like more detailed information, but be sure your i.d. is set to receive e-mail back from me, or I can't reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment