Saturday, July 31, 2010

~I'm In Need Of Tanning Tips and Advice, I really need to get a nice tan.~?

~I need tanning advice. I've always used sunless tanner, but it just doesn't work for me. I've tried sooo many different brands, but I just can't find one that works for me.


~Ok, so I'm going to go outside to get a ';real tan';, to get the best looking tan do I need to take the sunless tanner off, or does it really matter? And I want to get a dark tan, so when putting on tanning lotion, should I put alot, or a thin layer?


~The problem with the sunless tanner is that they come off on my clothes. And this is after I make sure that it is dry, then about 12 hours later, I take a shower to make sure that it won't rub off on my clothes. But it still rubs off on any light colored clothes. And the tan looks kinda bad after I take a shower. I know most people can't get sunless tanner off, but I can't get it to stay on. Oh, and if you were wondering... Yes I exfoliate before I put on sunless tanner....


~So Please give me advice on Tanning, and Sunnless tanning,


~thanks!!!~I'm In Need Of Tanning Tips and Advice, I really need to get a nice tan.~?
you should get a real tan looks good plus it won't come off and your body makes vitamin D. also dont forget the sun block when you do decide to lay out in the sun. and yea it would be a good idea to take off the sunless tanner~I'm In Need Of Tanning Tips and Advice, I really need to get a nice tan.~?
The sunless tanner I use is banana boat airbrush tan and it works really good. When doing the sunless tanner make sure to moisturize a lot because if you have dry skin it comes off easier I use jergens lotion with the gradual tanner in it because it moisturizes but it still has a little sunless tanner in it. You don't need to take the sunless tanner off before tanning and I always but a lot of tanning lotion on and that seems to work for me.
Whats with all the ~?
asdf
well, it depends on your skin color. if you have fair skin, you're more likely to turn red than to get a tan. in this case try mixing a sunless tan cream with body lotion. it's really nice!


if you have darker skin, it's easier for you to get a real tan. what i would do is put on a thin coat of sunscreen, then go out into the sun for a while. you actually get a prettier tan when you wear sunscreen! you shouldn't go out in the sun without sunscreen or with tanning lotion/oil because it isn't good for your skin and can cause skin cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment