Saturday, July 31, 2010

Please help me out. Need some tips and Advice.?

Ok thus summer I'll be joining an MMA Gym to train and fight but im sort of out of shape. What should I do to get back in good shape? I was thinking of doing:


Push Ups


Sit Ups


Running


Shadow Boxing


Stretching everyday





Also I want to start eating healthy foods. What are some good healthy foods to eat for fighting? Tired of eating fast food. Im also participating in MMA because I've been stressing out, having so much anger in me, things aren't going good, and well girl probs lol. Im just trying to find an activity to get things off my mind. Thanks!Please help me out. Need some tips and Advice.?
Not a bad set up. If you can find a suitable bar try adding some pull-ups/chin ups as well. Work in short high-intensity intervals. Don't overdo the distance when running, short sprints are probably more beneficial for developing cardio for MMA. Obviously be careful with stretching, take it gently and don't pull anything.





As for diet there's a lot of different approachs you can look into, but in general cut the sugars, salts and trans fats (like McDonalds and other lard-fried stuff), and processed stuff generally. Try and eat as much fresh food as you can, lean meats and greens should be the base of your diet. Also drink lots of water throughout the day, try and stay away from soft drinks and don't overdo the booze. You might consider adding vitamin supplements as well, and fish oil/omega 3.Please help me out. Need some tips and Advice.?
yup, you have it covered well, also include sprawls.





as for the food, the answer is quite obvious, stop eating fast food, eat less carbs, no sugar (includes soda, sweets, etc etc) and more veggies and grilled meat.





If that doesnt taste good, thats the point, in the older times people where thinner because food tasted worse, so everyone ate just to sustain themselves, now with all the additives people eat more because suddnely food tastes better and became a hobby for some. If you want flavour try adding some indian spices.
Yo dont worry i got girl problems too lol. I was doing kung fu but im switching to mma this summer. I think the best way to get in shape is jogging. It makes you loose weight , good for you heart and stamina and it works the whole body. I hop that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment