Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm starting to sell Arbonne....any tips or advice?

I'm currently staying at home while my husband works because of our baby, and I love beauty and makeup, so I said why not? I know that it's going to be hard work and it's not easy at all. I am a new resident of a city here in TX and I don't know anyone here. I already have a sponsor, so that's taken care of.


But what are some good networking tips?


For those who work for Arbonne, how has it worked for you, how did you connect with others?


For those who USED to work for Arbonne, why did you stop? thanx...I'm starting to sell Arbonne....any tips or advice?
My two close friends sell this product and they are both African American, the reason I made that statement is because Arbonne in my opinion is a facial product that is perfect for caucasian women.





Anyway, my friends both use this method, they normally give a starter kit to all their close caucasian friends,co-workers, people from church or women who will compliment them on their skin care (that helps to sell your product if you are using it). They tell them to use it for a week then call them...it never fails...they always end up selling the starter kit because the product is awesome! It's too oily to me....anyway, they also give the mens starter kit to the husbands of some of those wives and it works the sameway.





My girl Pam had 8 of those starter kits and she got rid of them in a 2 week span of time....





I know you are new to the area, but you might wanna start a Arbonne Meetup group in your area...it's a way to network and meet people who are actually doing things in your area that have the same interest as you...you might find a mommy%26amp;me group to hook up with, what are some other hobbies you like? Do you crop/scrapbook?That's very popular....get involved with a church....that way you can put yourself out there. Someone will ask you what do you..and you can say well, I have this great product blah blah....





Good Luck...





www.meetup.comI'm starting to sell Arbonne....any tips or advice?
My experience with Arbonne is bad because they test on animals...

No comments:

Post a Comment