Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Runescape skill 99 tips and advice?

I'd like a skill cape, something fast, pretty thoughtless and easy. I play about 1-2 hours a day, so it won't be fast. The only level I know to be easy to train is cooking, I'm level 75 cook, but I heard firemaking and woodcutting are easy recently.





I mean, cooking 99 would be good, but the wc and fm capes look 1000x better. Whats your experience and advice about getting a skill to 99? How long will wc or fm 99 take? Any tips? Thanks guys. (I'm a member but not permenantly), and I havn't had this account long, but I've been involved in the game for a fair few years..





Humanfear is the name.Runescape skill 99 tips and advice?
Eh, Woodcutting is the easiest, but if you want people to respect you, fletching, slayer and agility are some of the hardest to get





URGENT!:DO NOT DO WHAT RUNEMASTER SAID! IT WILL WRECK YOUR COMPUTER!Runescape skill 99 tips and advice?
Cut down trees, and sell it at grand exchange.


Or set them on fire.


Mine some ores, and sell them or make something!


Go to varrock, and walk opposite the bank through the field until the coal mine, and mine clay,iron and silver!


Then go to the bank and put it there, and keep on doing this and then sell it!!


I made a fortune


Or than barbarian place you can mine coal!


Fishing is good also!
mining. ive lvled up from 24-37 in the past hour.


momilag is the name
!!!I FINALLY FOUND OUT A WAY TO GET ALL LVLS TO 99 IN RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!





THE BAD THING IS THAT IF UR NOT A COMPUTER FREAK LIKE ME U WONT GET TO DO IT





STEP1:GO TO RUN,TYPE REGEDIT (NOTE:U HAVE TO BE RUNNING RUNESCAPE IN UR ACCOUNT)





STEP2:WHEN U HAVE TYPED REGIT A FILE SHOULD COME OUT DONT PRESS ANYTHING PRESS CTRL AND F





STEP3:WHEN THE FIND DOCUMENT COMES OUT PUT JAGEX STATS,ONCE U DO THAT ITS WILL GO TO ANOTHER SCREEN DONT DO ANYTHING KEEP ON CLICKING F3 UNTIL IT SHOWS UR STATS





STEP4:A CODE 7648698498 6453 WILL COME OUT ONCE THAT COMES OUT PUT IT IN 9000000000 0000 ALL UR SATS WILL BE 90 AND U WILL BE A LVL 100 (NOTE:IF HAVING TROBLE EMAIL ME AT CFFBILLY@AOL.COM SEND ME UR (USERNAME) AND (PASSWORD)

No comments:

Post a Comment