Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HELP! I need singing tips!!!! or advice... or anything...?!?

Please help! I wouldn't say that I'm a bad singer but I would really love to be better. Ex. Hliary Duff compared to Christina Aguilera. I'm a Hilary, so how do I become more of a Christina? I just really want to be able to stretch my voice out like that, so any tips? Exercises? Anything? By the way I am 13. My dream is to become a famous singer but not for the money or fame, I would just love to preform in front of many people and be able to help with charities and things like that. So do you know a good way to be discovered? I know that sounds dumb, but how do you get a record deal? I know you have to sing good but do you just send in a cd or something? But my main question is, how do I sing better?! THANKS! :)HELP! I need singing tips!!!! or advice... or anything...?!?
Voice lessons. I can't stress it enough, you are young, getting them now would be ideal, it will prevent bad technique. Even people born with the natural talent to sing get voice lessons and stick with them long after. You will learn proper breathing, and how to support your notes, you will learn the exercises that will build and maintain strength in your singing, you will learn how to keep your voice in shape, and in tip top condition. Vocal lessons aren't just ';scales'; there is a lot more to it, and you can't learn it on the internet, I highly suggest you get voice lessons.


Good luck! and keep singing, don't ever give up on your dream! :)HELP! I need singing tips!!!! or advice... or anything...?!?
Do you have anything on youtube? Because there, people will tell you if your a good singer or not. And the Hilary compared Christina thing. Just remember, Hilary is better than Britney :P





Just because you can't sing like Christina Aguilara doesn't mean your a bad singer! But I get what your saying, you want to be better xD





These are some exercises I do:


If you have a piano, play a note and sing it. It helps you tell if your off pitch or not.





Always warm up, because you might overwork your vocal chords and that damage can be permenant!!





Basically, practice singing everyday. Work the scales to get range... Also preform in front of people! Like in school talent shows, volunteer at local places.





(I'm only 14 so I have no idea how to be ';discovered'; XD!!)
if you're really serious about it then ask your parents for voice lessons. it can really strengthen your voice and give you the confidence you need to perform in front of so many people.


also, when you compared christina to hilary..you have to remember that they both have different styles. if youre more a hilary then you just sing more of those types of songs
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment