Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need guy help, tips, and advice?

OK like I want to know everything! Like what they like (YOUR fave hair color, eye color, freckles or no freckles, glasses, short, tall, skinny, average, big, athletic, girly, tomboyish, ETC.) And how to get guys too! Cuz I'm clueless. And school starts back very soon! Help me please! (And save the junk about ';Oh you will grow up and be happy, worry about puppy dogs instead blahblahblah.'; Please. Sorry people it just ain't that way anymore.) And also tell me what you think of me! It's my twitter picture, it's small but sorry all I have! www.twitter.com/itz_emi And by the way please don't follow me just to tell me what you think please just tell me on here. :) Thanks!Need guy help, tips, and advice?
guys look for a lot of things in a girl but the top 5 is...





1.good kisser


2.looks hot


3. not to attached


4.parents like him


5.friends approve
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment