Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Boy trouble please help tips and advice!!?

i have a boyfriend who i really like but he dosnt kiss me or hug me or anything we still act like friends! my friend brought it up in convosation and he said (in front of me) that he didnt want to kiss me!! what can i do??





and i have another boy problem!! i fancy another guy BADLY!! but this other guy just sees us as friends, and also he is already going out with one of my girl mates!! what do i do!!





plz help





ps. ive been going out with my bf 4 almost 3 months


this 'other' guy is totally cool and hot, were alreaddy mates so i knows that he likes me (in a friend way)Boy trouble please help tips and advice!!?
Hey! I think you should leave your current boyfriend and go after the one you really like. Follow your heart. Don't let happiness go. Trust me, I have done it before and I regret it very bad now. Take care n good luck!!Boy trouble please help tips and advice!!?
It sounds like you aren't sure what you want, First you talk about the guy who is suppose to be your boyfriend then you talk about another guy you think is hot, It doesn't sound like you know what you want. But by the way both guys are acting sounds like they are willing to be your friend but not boyfriends. Turn down your touchy feelly ways if it is going to happen let it happen on its own.
If your boyfriend doesn't want to show his affections for you then maybe he doesn't know that you want him too, or maybe he is afraid to because he doesn't know how much you like him because you like someone else. As for the other guy, if he already has a girlfriend try to forget about him. You don't need to stop being his friend just stop liking him that way. I know it sounds hard but if you just focus on your boyfriend.
Thing with that is that you can't make someone do something that they don't want too!!! He's the one who said it talk to him about it and ask him why he doesn't wanna kiss you or hug you.





Your best bet is to talk to your boyfriend and ask him why he's doing what he is doing you know but well other then that can't really say much.





P.S.


Communication and Trust are key in a relationship so if you don't have that then why are you guys together!!!
Sounds like your wasting your time with you BF. Even though it's only 3 months but by this time, you should be at the stage where you cant keep your hands off eachother.





As far as the other guy...if he's dating your friend, then I suggest you leave him alone. You dont want to lose a friend over a man.





Good Luck!
Well first I think you need to take it real slow with your BF. Maybe he's not ready to do that kind of stuff. You need it to take some time to let evey thing work out! Oh and about the other guy: JUST LET IT GO! Maybe he doesn't like, like you because you already have a BF!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME! and DON'T WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ask your boyfriend why he doesn't want to kiss you or why he acts like he doesn't like you. My bf is the same way but he said that he would kiss me.





PS - you sound british, are you?
This boy sounds shy. Yet it seems like this relationship is not working. But you don't want to go after your friend and break up his relationship.
maybe he feels strange...and some guys are like that and need to be in a relationship longer than others before he starts to kiss you.
Leave ur boyfriend!! obviously he doesn't like you enough to kiss you. and as 4 the other guy just b his friend and trust me someone else will come along
how old are you??? You still sound like you are in middle school or something. If you don't find something you like life is to short go find someone who will fit all your needs
you sound like a little teenie bopper... don't get a boyfriend until you are a little older.
talk to your boyfriend, and try hanging out just the 2 of you.
What do you mean he didnt want to kiss you?
How old are you?


I knew someone with this same sort of situation, but I only knew of it when I was...like 14? 13?
do you try to kiss him? maybe he needs to see that that isnt a boundry

No comments:

Post a Comment