Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some tips and advice, please :)?

So I quit smoking 3 months ago. I'm 5';2 and 110 lbs. I have been vegan for 1 month and stopped drinking alcohol at the same time. I have been working out EVERY DAY for the past 3 weeks. Cardio for 1 hour or intense yoga Vinyasa for 1 1/2 hour. I eat between 1200 and 1500 calories a day. I drink 1 liter of water daily, no soda, no junk food and I cannot lose a pound for the life of me. I feel my arms are getting a little slimmer and my posture improved. I might also have a little less body fat but I'n not certain...I'm 38 and extremely frustrated...I suspect it has to do with a slowing metabolism because of no nicotine and my age...My ideal would be to get about 106 and healty :) Feel free to give me your opinion :) Thanks in advance!I need some tips and advice, please :)?
There are a couple possibilities: You might be losing inches and replacing fat with lean muscle (which will take a little longer to be reflected in the scale) Try measuring yourself as a better indicator.





You may not be eating enough calories to support everyday, hour-long workouts as well as daily living. This will cause your metabolism to slow as well and you won't get max benefit out of the workouts.





hth!I need some tips and advice, please :)?
Wow sounds like you're doing all the right things - how frustrating. Paul McKenna's methods seem to have helped a lot of people of all ages shapes and sizes with weight loss. And there seems to be a growing emphasis on keeping your metabolic rate up by NOT starving your body and triggering the famine response, so grazing is in and so is fidgeting! Even knitting whilst sitting down for example will burn more calories than sitting still :-) don't give up there is hope. Good Luck
Slowing metablism is a big deal!! I am struggling with the same, but just keep at it! Sounds like you will see a drop in weight soon! But give your body a rest 1 day, sometimes that's all it needs!
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment