Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Make-up tips, hair advice, etc.? please answer! i will choose best?

so earlier my mom told my older sister that she has a gorgeous face! then i said ';what about me, mom?'; i said it sarcastically, not expecting to get a serious answer. then my mom said ';you're pretty too, but you would look better if your face wasnt so thin.'; now i'm feeling a little self-concious. i need some beauty tips!


ok, my hair is light brown and straight but it curls a little bit at the tips, so its kinda wavy i guess.... its shoulder length with layers and bangs.


i have light skin (not white, but a light tan) and i have hazel eyes. my cheeks are a little rosy. i usually wear mascara, pinkish eyeshadow, and lipgloss. what other makeup would look good? but please keep in mind that i cant wear foundation becuase according to my mother i'm ';not old enough for such make up';.


please give hair advice, make up advice, anything like that. thanksMake-up tips, hair advice, etc.? please answer! i will choose best?
Aw sweety, I'm sorry your mom said that! Parent's should never compare their children. I'm sure you are beautiful!


First of all, hazel eyes are amazing! My boyfriend has them and I LOVE them! They are like every eye color in one, it's so cool. Anyway, Almay makeup line makes eyeshadow combinations for each eye color, including hazel ;-)


Try that out and see if it makes your eyes pop! Also, CoverGirl makes an eyeliner with a smudge tip on one end so that you can smudge the liner to create a softer, smokier effect. I have it and love it! You can curl your lashes and apply black mascara. One of my favorite mascaras is Maybelline Define-a-Lash... it's in the bright green tube. If your cheeks are rosy you don't need blush - you're like me, I have rosy cheeks too! I guess we're lucky since we save money on blush, right? Haha. You can stick to a sheer gloss since you would be playing up your eyes with the makeup tips I suggested. I really like CoverGirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers... they have all kinds of flavors (scents) and it's not sticky at all! I have guava splash and it smells amazing!





Now, for your hair. It depends on the look you are going for. If you want it straight, there is this amazing product from Dove called ';Straight and Soft'; (I believe) and you apply it to damp hair. It helps with straightening your hair and it really does leave it quite soft! You can even put it on your roots and it won't leave your hair looking greasy!


If you want a wavy/curly style, right after you shower get the excess water out of your hair and towel dry just a little bit. I find that leaving my hair more wet helps with making it curlier... for some reason. Then, as your hair is damp/wet, scrunch it with your hands. Then, apply curl boosting mousse. I use the one by Herbal Essences in the purple container. Then, blow-dry your hair with a diffuser and finish it on the cool setting to seal your ends - it helps keep your hair less damaged.


Once your hair is either straight or wavy/curly, you can style it how you please. You can leave it down, put it up, put it half up, or even pin back your bangs (with a slight pouf) if you have bangs. If you don't have bangs and like the idea of them, you can go to your salon and ask them to create side-swept bangs for you which is usually not very expensive and it's in style right now! I have them and love them, especially since I have a larger forehead!


Well, I hope I helped! Good luck with your beauty routine and don't believe anybody when they tell you you aren't beautiful!Make-up tips, hair advice, etc.? please answer! i will choose best?
wow. i feel so bad for u. u must be pretty, but ur mom is just mean. so dont worry. i would honestly need a pic to desribe ur makeup. but i dont suggest putting ur pic up, cuz its stupid. go to any make-up stylist like in a mall or at a spa %26amp; ask for advice. wear everything how you like it. i am sure u look great! make ur personality shine through. also tho, try some black eyeliner, but not too much. Good Luck
just look natural you should mostly fix your hair so you face looks better don't straighten it or it will look worse go for wavy or curly hair and keep it down i don't think you can fix your face with make up. just dont work about it hopefully after a while things would be alot better
Try getting some light highlights with sidebangs, if your mom will let you. Wear light lip gloss, a light pink, peach or lavender. No lipstick, or maybe a light pink now and then. But not on a daily basis. Light blush and a little bit of goldish, bronzish or a light purple eyeshadow will help. Powder, maybe? A change in your wardrobe might help, too. Sorry, I don't know any ways to make your face any less thin. Hope I helped!
As a parent i think it's a little unfair for a parent to play sides, you have to be careful with out calling judgement, it's not fair to say ';you would look better if you didn't have this or that';


you are her child, beautiful, it's not what anyone says including a parent says you have to love who you are becuase if youre not you will feed into such comments. be happy with you, love you accept you for who you are and embrace all your flaws as this is what makes you unique!
wear some big cute curls!! use a eyelash curler to make your eyes look better. wear some lip gloss that shows up alot so your lips look good lol!! wear more eyeshadow i guess. wear some eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment