Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Makeup tips and overall advice (pic)?

I don't know how to change my look so I'm starting from the beginning could anyone tell me ANYTHING to do for my face please? This includes colors, application tips, different styles (ie. smokey eye, winged corners, etc.), pretty much anything.





Thank you so much!





This is me:


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11鈥?/a>





P.S. I am absolutely not changing my hairMakeup tips and overall advice (pic)?
ur pretty


u have strong features here are some basic tips


U don't need a shitload of makeup


fill in those brows with a brow pencil


throw on some pink gloss


and black mascara





plz dont change ur hair, it's wavy and pretty idk why girls think straight hair is cute, it really isn't it really boring, that why I got a weave that looks something like ur hair...lol





edit:


Use Covergirl for Mascara, try NYX for eyeliner, whatever u do, stay away from eyeslipsface.com, they are good, but some products bad for skin


but maybe u should check outthat site for eyeshadow brushes, pink and brown would look so cute on u


and check out Youtube, they have a milllion how to vids


u can email if u need anymore advice, I'd love to helpMakeup tips and overall advice (pic)?
I luv your hair! I wish mine was like that :(


Anyways you should fill in your brows with a color that looks like your hair color, curl your lashes%26amp;apply mascara and I think that a bit of blush would make you look perfect! And you can also try applying eyeliner on your top lid and wing it a little on the outer corners. And don't forget to end it with a light pink lip gloss! Now that's a killer day look (:


And for the night look you could try a smokey eye that doesn't automatically mean all black it can be blue, green, purple any color you want (:


Go to youtube and you will find loads of tutorials%26amp;how-to's that will help you get the needed techniques! Well at least it has helped me ALOT!
I don't think changingn your hair is necessary..it fits you well. But I would recommend taming your curls so they are glossy and frizz free. Try a curl pomade or frizz ease serum..I have curly hair and they work great for me. You also have gorgeous green eyes that would really benefit from something to define them. Darker eyebrows are a must. A taupe color pencil, or light brown powder would be great. A nice lengthening mascara would make your eyes pop.





Thats about it..you already have natural beauty.






Okay, I think that you should get a tan brow liner because it looks like you have no eye brows, also i think that all you need is a little mascara and you'd be fine.
I agree with the brows. Giving them a little definition will really bring out those pretty eyes. A little liner on the eyes, mascara, soft lips, and some product to define your curls.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RxGBGj_x鈥?/a>


watch for some make up tips and yeah i agree with taming the frizz a bit....but thats it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment