Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guide to Flirt? Any Tips or Advice please?

Hi, i'm 15 and i just moved to United State few months back, English is my fourth languages. I'm naturally a bad flirter :( so it make it even worse, i don't talk if there's nothing to talk about sadly... i have a girlfriend and she doesn't like to lead conversation too much, so i have to come up with something to talk about, and most of the time i got absolutely nothing at all.....can someone please give me advices? And no, being my self didn't cut it =x im a shy and quiet person so...it's awkward staying too quiet around you girl friend doesn't it? and it's already hard as it is to translate words for words inside my head... and i'm learning my 5th language and it's killing me even more =x





So please, any advice are welcome. Good tips or anything at all would help....





Thank you in Advance :)Guide to Flirt? Any Tips or Advice please?
4 languages under your belt I think you could hold off on that 5th one. but if your relationship is going good tell her you love in another laguage. but only tell her one every month. if she ask for you to tell her another one right away tell her (in a sexy way) that she has to wait.


I would try it if I was you. ( and if I had a gf.)

No comments:

Post a Comment