Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some tips and advice on cleaning and getting rid of stuff.?

I just moved back in with my mother, (I use to live with my dad) and I just started college. Anyways I have way too much stuff and I'm almost too overwhelmed to start. A lot of items are from when I was a younger child or stuff I know longer use like or want. I'm just not sure if I will part with a lot of items. Anyone have any advice or tips on me getting rid of and what to keep.





I'm a 20 year old Female in college if that helps. Any advice or tips would be much appreciated.I need some tips and advice on cleaning and getting rid of stuff.?
First off if you haven't worn it in over a year it needs to go. Also unless you really love the little kids clothes or they are hand made or antiques or something then get rid of them too. Call a company like big brother or salvation army. They usually will come buy to pick clothes and used things up. Also its easier to do it in stages. Also limit yourself to one box per life time period ( aka one box for elementary, one for high school and one for university). And also things like baby clothes are so easy to get for free because they grow out of them so fast so they are in good enough condition to give away to friends etc...I need some tips and advice on cleaning and getting rid of stuff.?
That's easy. Grab a trash can and a box or bag. Throw away in the trash can, donate stuff in the box/bag to Salvation Army or Goodwill. They will find good homes for your good used stuff. Always clean after you do that though. Donating is a part of cleaning sometimes. NEVER go into this w/o a trash can at least. You will be overwhelmed.


Try freecycle for great big items. (furniture, appliances, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment