Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need tips and advice.(about a psycho yorkie)?

I'm taking care of my nephew (yorkie) for two weeks.


until the 29nth.


he's a 6-7 month old yorkie, male.





and I have a low self esteem 4 year old mix.





the issue is that the yorkie is a extremely territorial pup(and spoiled rotten..he always gets his way!)


and my dog is well a go-with-the-flow kinda dog that lets anyone and anything (except cats) do what they want with him...so much for a guard dog,


well he keeps attacking my dog in a very agresive way, he won't let my dog anywhere near the living room,


and if he grabs something that does not belong to him he bites you hard, my brother gave me advice but he can't be here all the time to correct him and my mom told me that he is my responsibility til december 29 .


whjat do I do?I need tips and advice.(about a psycho yorkie)?
well i have a spoiled yorkie and let me tell you that if you want him to behave threaten him to go to timeout such as his kennel(box) or pick him up wearing thick gardening gloves and take him to a room and close the door. I treat mine like a real kid. Do what you would do to a spoiled kid.I need tips and advice.(about a psycho yorkie)?
Have you tried a squirt bottle? When he behaves aggressively, give him a good squirt with the water. Or if you have some type of loud noisemaker, you can also use that to distract him when he acts badly.


When you aren't home, I would either crate him or shut him in another room to keep him away from your dog.





He does sound like a spoiled rotten pup, as many toy breeds end up being. When he goes back home, it would be a great idea if he was enrolled in an obedience class.

No comments:

Post a Comment