Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Building wind generator, any tips or advice?

Im building a wind generator (small scale of course) for the first time. Is there anyone out there that can give me some sound advice on feesability?Building wind generator, any tips or advice?
I'm trying to get my wind charger project restarted again. Tied up at the moment in municipal rules, regulations, and other BS...


Feasibility depends on what your objectives are. It will take a very long time to recover the money spent through electrical savings. Rough numbers on payback for my system appear to be about 12 years, assuming no breakdowns or maintenance is required. I view it as a hobby and a way to learn.


Read through the web page I've made for the project. I have diagrams for the charge controller, tower construction, overall wiring diagram, and so on.


http://members.rennlist.org/warren/wind.鈥?/a>Building wind generator, any tips or advice?
Yes, eat lots of beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment