Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can anyone give me tips or advice, or want to help me out on a free sports site?

I created a sports discussion site that has live chat, message boards, articles, and stuff like that. I made it with free membership thinking it would do very well, but it has been a little slow. I was wondering if any sports fans out there are interested in helping me? It can be by sharing your sports knowledge with article writing, your advertising experience by helping me get more people to join, or even just joining yourself. Any tips you can give me would really be very much appreciated.





Even if you just register and never come back, it would boost my morale to continue with this project :). Thanks in advance for your help or advice!





http://www.sportsfanboards.comCan anyone give me tips or advice, or want to help me out on a free sports site?
What is your goal with the site? Are you trying to make any money or is it purely just a hobby site. I have a couple of hobby sites that ended up making me broke because the maintenance fees caught up with me. I highly suggest at least passively promoting some kind of affiliate program to help off set your expenses. One of the best I have found is this: http://www.marketingtips.com/sr/t.x/1355417
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment