Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Are there any suggestions, tips, ideas, advice that can help?

there is a girl who is basically stalking me on myspace. this has been going on for a year now and it all started because she didn't like my ex girlfriend for some reason. so she spent months trying to break us up. well we broke up for another reason and she is still on my back. see the problem is that i find this really fun. and she told me that she gave up trying to ruin my life because i am heartless. but she is trying to ruin the other people around me lives. i honestly don't like worrying because it's to much work but i think i should change that for my friend's sake. the simple thing is to delete and block and report her but as i sed its fun. but the worse of it all is that i think it's a set up. like my ex was testing me and now she is just messing with me. but i don't confront it to her but i did make sure her best friend knew i think so. now any ideas to help me to finish it before it gets really bad.Are there any suggestions, tips, ideas, advice that can help?
sociology might not be the right section for this question, which is why you recieve no answer. you should try something about psychology or there might be a relationship section here.

No comments:

Post a Comment